Spring 2021 promises to be a busy and highly competitive building and remodeling season. More and more people are investing in their homes and are looking for the right company to meet their needs. That’s why we are moving forward with the 2021 Akron Home &Garden Show on January 22 – 24, 2021 at the John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio.
We have been working hard to modify the show so it is safe, clean, and healthy for both exhibitors and attendees.
Changes TO The 2021 Show
As you might expect, there will be changes due to COVID-19 to ensure we meet your needs and comply with state and local health department regulations. We will follow safety protocols and respect social distancing for exhibitors and attendees from set-up to tear-down.
Here are a few of the changes you can anticipate:
- Limited booth space only on the upper floor. Floor plan is evolving and gets updated every time we learn more
- Set traffic pattern where all attendees will see every booth
- Maximum 4 companies per category
- High-quality exhibitors serving high-quality customers
- Time-stamped tickets to manage hourly show capacity
- Personal invitations sent to attendees.
We recognize these changes may be a disappointment to some, but we know you will understand these are necessary to ensure a live show for the public to attend. To further capture consumer’s attention, additional marketing opportunities are included with this year’s event. These will allow you to reach thousands of potential customers well-beyond the show.